bob

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Jimmy Reagan Lost Images

Sometime in early 2010, I took roughly 50 of Jimmy's images to a printing firm to be scanned and to have our first group of note cards created.  After I delivered the artwork for scanning, I couldn't seem to reach the staff or owners of the business to retrieve the artwork.  After weeks of trying, I went to the shop and was told they couldn't find the artwork....it was lost.  I was stunned and shocked.  I was told that they had a disgruntled employee who either took them or disposed of them.  Fortunately, I had taken poor digital images of the artwork.  I thought I'd post some of these as Jimmy has grown so much as an artist since 2009 when he began creating art.  I miss these works particularly the portraits of van Gogh...so much emotion in them.  You can view current works at www.throughjimmyseyes.com 


































No comments:

Post a Comment